segunda-feira, 12 de setembro de 2011

Work in Progress

I've been working on this for about a week... so this is spending me a lot of time.
I started just with the character in centre, but then I felt that it was missing something. That's why I created the creepy thing in background.
Now, it has kind of a little story: the end of a long time battle :)

but this is still far behind...

I want to add some things:
- background (like grey clouds and maybe some rain);
- a fireball coming out of the creepy thing's hands (I believe it's not gonna be easy at all);
- lightning coming out of the guy's hands (which I already tryed to do just because I was anxious to start, but I realized it WASN'T EASY D:);
- some details in the character, that I just will know what to add, when the background is done.

So, the final result will take some time (a lot of time), that's why I'm posting some images of the work in progress










Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário