sexta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2011

Design is killing people!


Hi!!
Well, I haven't been very active on this blog lately. And the reason why is..........
THE DAMN COLLEGE!!!!

This week has been so exhaustive, because I had to deliver 2 giant projects:

1- I have a subject called "Métodos Digitais de Design de Produção" (Digital Methods of Production Design), where I'll have to build my own character in 3D
But before the 3D, we have to do some crazy long stuff...
I had to create my character based, or not, in something already existed and developed it with digital and analogic elements (having one of them as major part)
So I choose to create an eagle: 2 camcorders make the eyes and the rest of the body is made with watch elements. I called it FLYRON (it was supposed to be Flychanical but people didn't adore it). I made a logo for it, which I'm very proud :D
Then comes the hardest part: do 3 views of the eagle (front, side, top) with THE EVIL GEOMETRY!!!! D8 This took soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong! My back hurted so much and I didn't sleep almost anything until this part was done.
Then I had to do a panel explaining my project (this wasn't so difficult)
Now I'm waiting for the teacher to tell me something about my work.

2- I have other subject called "Design de Produção" (Production Design), where we had to make groups and create an egg box!
We took so long for many reasons that I don't want to explain now, but we did it!

But this weekend will be so relaxing (comparing to the previous).
My fantastic plans are:
- Read the book I'm reading now and the mangas I'm late at
- Go to the cinema watch Breaking Dawn part 1
- EAT
- work a little
- Try to draw something and post it
And that's it XD


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário