domingo, 20 de novembro de 2011

Movies in November

Like I already explain here, I haven't had much free time latelly. But I've watched 2 movies I want to talk about:

1 - Brothers
Since I saw Black Swan, I began to watch other movies starring Natalie Portman. So, I saw this one, starring also Tobey Maguire and Jake Gyllenhaal. I gotta say it was amazing!
When I read the plot, I thought "humm... sounds cliché", but it wasn't at all.
The actors are great, specially Tobey McGuire and Bailee Madison, the little girl playing Isabelle. In short words: I recomend it!
But I recomend also not to watch the trailer, cause it can be spoiler and misleading at the same time.



2 - Breaking Dawn - part 1

I saw it yesterday and it was awesome!!
I've read the book so I had some expectations, and the movie wasn't disappointing at all. For me, it's the best so far, with a great adaptation of the book. There were scenes shown exactly how I imagined them, like the whole pregnancy moments, which I considere the central and best ones! They did perfectly Bella being consumed by the baby with such great effects. So, from the moment she discovers she's pregnant until the end is amazing (the previous parts are also great). And the movie ends at the ideal part.
Also great soundtrack! I liked that they repeated musics like Flightless Bird, American Mouth and Bella's Lullaby, and I loved that they put "River Flows in You" (violins) in the wedding. And I'm pretty sure that "My Love" was also played in violins in the wedding :D

1 comentário: