terça-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2011

*Only one to go



My "mission" is almost complete!
Saturday I watched "127 Hours" and it's really awesome: great story and great actor (I want him to win the best actor in leading role) xD
Yesterday I watched "The King's Speech". I liked it too: an interesting story with great actors, like Colin Firth, Helena Bonham Carter, Geoffrey Rush (Captain Barbosa on Pirates of the Caribbean) and Michael Gambon (Dumbledore on Harry Potter) XD. I've just realized that this movie is nominated to 12 oscars O_O

And today I watched "Winter's Bone". I had already seen some commentaries on Youtube about this movie, so I was expecting some crap, but to be honest, I liked it more than "True Grit". It represents some poverty problems about one girl that has to take care of her mother, brother and sister. This actress is pretty good too, but I still prefer Natalie Portman on Black Swan XD
So, I just have to watch "The Fighter" to finish the list of nominations to the "Best Picture" oscar. And then, I can watch the other movies I have already in mind :D

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário