sábado, 12 de fevereiro de 2011

*Which one's the winner?



I've been spending some time watching some movies and the other day I saw the list of the nominated movies to the best picture oscar.
So, I started doing something I've never done: watch all these movies to get some opinion about which one is the best. The list you see above is all I've seen so far (the first I watched is the first on the list and the last is the last on the list)XD
Now I have to watch "The Fighter", "The King's Speech" (Ithink I'll watch that today), "127 Hours" and "Winter's Bone" to finalize my opinion. But I have to say the most suprise to me was the "Black Swan": I had already watched the trailer and I thought it was creepy. Although it's really creepy (I kinda like creepy) I thought it was awesome! And this actress (Natalie Portman) does an amzing job with the character... I was really impressed. Then I told my brother to watch it to (because he was a bit disinterested being a movie based on ballet) and he also thought it was really good.
So, for now, I think the probably winners are "Inception" and "Black Swan" to best picture oscar.
P.S. I want "How to train your dragon" to win the best original soundtrack oscar XD

1 comentário:

  1. looool adorei isso do "Although it's really creepy (I kinda like creepy)" xD

    ResponderEliminar